Hetalia Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

+6
Ana Arlovskaya
Heracles
Republic Of Ireland
Kyoka Suzuki
Matthew Williams
Rajesh Kushala
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 2 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm

he sighed, not wanting to be dragged into another one of their *discussions* Making sure to angle himself between Zeus and his wife, he replied " I would think, almightly brother, you would have this under control"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 2 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Hermes sighed and looked at them wondering if she should go and see those funny mortals, she finally sat around, at least Apollo wasn't there
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 pm

"Ohh I like the way you call me almighty" Zeus cooed smirking "I know another place where you can call me that and rest assure I will be in control." Turning to smiling at his daughter Hermes Zeus spoke again "Hermes oh cunning brave child of mine, you get to chose the punishment for your brother. Now what would you like? Make sure it's evil."
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm

*scowls, unamused, speaks in a low, threatening voice* i would rather freeze all of hell than do as you suggest
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Hermes was surprised, what shoud she do? she was not good at this of punishing, much less her half-brother ''I am sorry father, but I don't know what to have him to do...'' well, being a messenger wouldn't be as bad to him... right?
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Hera hatched a plan and put a gentle hand on Hermes' shoulder, despite hating the girl. "I have an idea. Tell Zeus to sentence Ares into exile on earth for 1 week... if you don't, I'll throw you off Mt. Olympus~ <3 Okay, hun?"

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Hermes blinked, she knew that Hera hated her, just because she was Zeus' daughter with some other woman... she sighed at the threat, she was actually waiting for it ''father, maybe.. we can make him messenger to the mortal world for a week...'' she said, it was better and it would relief her from some work
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Thinking to himself the thunderer looked from his wife to his son and spoke "From hence day forth Ares, god of war, shall be the the sex slave of Hermes, Goddess of Messengers. Let it be known." He said firmly.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Hera frowned. "...are you mad? That's not a very good punishment. To you, that's like an award." she rolled her eyes. "Good job. I congratulate you on your fail."

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Hermes blushed hard, was that really happening, she looked at Hera, then at Ares, then at Zeus ''F-Father, are you sure i-it's a good i-idea?'' she asked
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Sex slave?! Ares was stunned how could his father do that?! Not did he realize but the god of war was blushing very deeply. The god glanced between his half-sister and his father, What was he gonna do?!
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Persephone pulled on her husband’s arm. It seemed like her father was controlling others lives yet again. If there was anyway for her not to be a part of it, she would willingly leave. Her eyes peered up at Hades from behind her black bangs, begging for them to leave before her father noticed her.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Hera glared angrily at Zeus. "Do you purposely like to make me mad?" she growled at her husband, golden eyes sparking with rage. She clenched her fists, knuckles turning pure white.

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm

hades knew that look in her eyes. He quickly ushered her out the door, leaving his brothr behind in his chaos
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Zeus face turned serious, no one was so defy him! He was king of the gods! "SILENCE WOMAN!! You shall bite your tongue; my orders shall not be challenged, not even by you." Turning towards Hades "You cannot hide Persephone. I know you are here." he said sternly "Do not hide yourself from me as much as you'd like."
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Hera frowned in slightly irritation, she gritted her teeth, wanting to say something, but kept quiet. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking down at the ground in bitter hatred and sadness. Hera sighed and turned around, heading towards the door to leave.

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Zeus’ loud and thunderous voice seemed to echo throughout all Mt. Olympus. Persephone found herself jump at the sternness in his voice. Her fingers clutching hold of Hades’ robe. Her eyes flickered to her husband before she stepped out from behind his shadow, her eyes landing on her father silently. “Father.” Was all she spoke, the cold chill in her tone.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Hades prepared his pitchfork. He spoke to her in a low voice, " ma amour, leave this place, go back to our home"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Hermes shivered, also blushing bright red, she jumped back a bit and looked around, thinking of an excuse to leave ''I-I am s-sorry, b-but there i-is a m-merchant w-who need m-my help'' she said
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 am

"Why Is it that run from me Persephone?" he asked her "Why is it that you avoid my company? Is there not anything I can do to have a place in your heart? Have I not tried? For all the many suns and many moons we have loss to spend time together why do I feel like you no longer care for your father?"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 am

Her eyes lowered to the floor as she remembered her life before becoming the queen of the Underworld. How her days had been spent in the warmth of the sunlight, playing in the fields of flowers; in complete blissfulness. The memories flooded back of the day Hades had stolen her away, by her father’s order. Persephone’s eyes flickered back up to her father. “And why do I feel as though you only care for yourself?” She hissed before turning.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 am

growls..." leave her alone.... grabs the sleave of her dress.. "do not listen to him"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 am

Zeus was suddenly saddened by his daughters words "That is not true. What I do, I do for the good of this family; to keep the peace. You don't understand the burden I carry with my title."
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am

Persephone paused at her fathers words before she turned, looking back at him over her shoulder. “Nor do you understand the title I carry now along with my husband.” With that, the goddess of the dead walked out with her husband.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am

The god of war with his father distracted for the moment, He snuck away. How could his father do this?! he keep asking himself, Ares walked to his barracks room. If there was anything that could get his mind off this it was studying new war tattics
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next