Hetalia Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

+6
Ana Arlovskaya
Heracles
Republic Of Ireland
Kyoka Suzuki
Matthew Williams
Rajesh Kushala
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 7 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am

*he smirked* patience ma amour, remember, your time with me is almost up. Do you really want to start something you may not be able to finish? What happens if we are in mid battle and you get the chance to leave. Will you take it, or will you remain until the end?
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 7 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Hermes giggled, looking at the cherub, tumbling around, she giggled harder at it
''You are so cute!''
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm

He stared off into the distance. "Be that as it may, you are to only spend four months here with me, and the rest with the gods up above. This was the original deal in relation to the seeds I gave you, and it cannot be undone." He looked at her, his eyes unreadable, "You are only mine for a short time, so what will you do when the seasons change and you are able to return to your mother?"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

The god war knocked from his seat by a force he did not know. All young Ares knew was that he was know laying down face first in a pool of his own blood and some glass. Ares shock his head slightly trying to wake up. He pushed himself up getting little bits of glass in his hands. Are pulled the glass out of hands then held his head. He had the worst head ache it felt as if some one had shot a arrow at his head. Ares shuffled down the hallway "Eh! Anyone 'dare? I need help!" Ares screamed, are took one hand off his head it was covered in blood. Then his sight began to blur, His knees buckled under him Ares fell flat, Out cold he laid there a another blood pool appearing around his head
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadira Shahzad Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:05 pm

As Hermes left the office with the cherub by her side, Demeter opened her mouth to speak again but heard yelling from down the corridor, peaking her head out from Zeus's office and into the hallway she saw a bloodied Ares lying on the floor. "Shit!" she cursed aloud running over to the war gods side, she gently rolled him over; obviously she had done more damage then she thought she did. Huffing she slung on of Ares's arms over her shoulder and hoisted him up so that they were both standing.
Nadira Shahzad
Nadira Shahzad
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Her eyes drifted downwards. “But what if it was different? What if I could be with you and still have my mother?” Persephone asked, a small smile on her face. “Even if I’m with my mother in the light of Mt. Olympus, the bitterness is still there.” She spoke. The hatred for her father would always be there. Maybe it was just a phase that would pass. Half a year in the darkness and half a year in the light should be fair; but the darkness had taken hold of Persephone’s heart now, making her long for revenge for her fathers misdeeds.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Being the curious, sometimes nosy, god he was Zeus too peaked his head out of the office to see what all the commotion was about when Demeter had ran out of his office. He blinked frowning, watching his elder sister pick Ares's bloodied form off of the ground. "What the hell happened to him?" he asked walking over to help the goddess move the war god into a standing position.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadira Shahzad Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm

The Earth goddess laughed nervously "A 64 oz bottle of whiskey to the head might do the trick" she said slightly embarrassed. Logically speaking the bottle wasn't supposed to do that much damage but she had never been that good at physics anyway so what did she know. "Let's just take him somewhere to get cleaned up and I'll explain." she mumbled under her breath walking down an adjacent hall towards her room since she was the only other person besides Apollo that actually knew anything about medicine.
Nadira Shahzad
Nadira Shahzad
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Hades scratched his chin, thinking deeply. " Non, ma amour, I do not believe you can have us both, but I will not make you choose. If you want revenge, then I shall help you obtain it. The plan will be simple..."
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 pm

The young god began to wake again. His open one of his eyes his vision still very blurry, He made out Demeter. This made ares smile "Hey ye mind tellin me what happened?" He said with a smirk at her. he placed a hand one his hand once again, Once again with a smirk. He assumed that either her or Hermes had done it.
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadira Shahzad Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Demeter looked down at Ares as he began to regain conscious. After she and Zeus had carried him all the way to her room and she was able to treat his wound, glass shards galore, stitch and bandage him all up, he finally came to an hour later. "You were attacked by a vicious whiskey bottle there was nothing I could do to stop it" Demeter lied. Well the part about being attacked wasn't necessarily a lie, she just left out the part where she had any assistance in it hitting the war god over the head.
Nadira Shahzad
Nadira Shahzad
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm

She finally decided to go out of her study. But in a drunken state. She staggered to where her father was and decided to piss him off. "Daddddd~ I missed chu~~" she slurred out.
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Zeus looked back from walking to his room to find his daughter Athena stumbling towards him "Don't tell me your drunk" he said with a sigh "Why do all my children seem to resort to drinking?" he asked himself aloud.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm

"Wha chu tryin to say eh?" she asked. She stumbled closer and smirked. "You arent happy zhat Im happy~?"
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Ares gave a slight grin "Did I put any good of a fight?' He asked with a smile. Known for his deadly temper Ares was taking this farley lightly. The god rubbed his head where his stichs where the felt werid "So doc when do ye think this head ache will go away?" He asked her
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

"No, I'm not happy that your drunk is what I'm saying" The god snapped, thunder sounding overhead "Now you have five seconds to get to your room, sober up, and meet me in my office" Zeus warned scowling.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

"Vhat if I dont vant to~?" she smirked again, not afraid of the thunder booming overhead. Athena wasnt usually like this but, she needed to let off some steam.
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadira Shahzad Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Demeter smiled at the god's causally, calm attitude, it was rather refreshing compared to his usual hothead self "To answer your first question, yes, you put up a magnificent fight. And to question number two, I'd give it another 5 minutes. Your a god remember."
Nadira Shahzad
Nadira Shahzad
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"Then I'll drop kick your ass off of Mount Olympus!" he yelled, lighting crackling less then 2 feet from where Athena stood. "Now go to your room! NOW!"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

"Hm.... What should I do...? No." She protested, getting a bit sober. "Im old enough daad~ Come on I SWEAR TO DRUNK IM NOT GOD!"
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Zeus's eye twitched, he had rarely found fault with his logical child but today she was just beginning to get on his nerves "Forget it I'll have to deal with you when your actually in your right state of mind." he growled under his breath changing course to head towards his office. Some of his kids needed to be seriously put in there place, wife and siblings included.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 pm

She laughed as she turned sober again, her laughter echoing the rooms. What she hoped was that he wouldnt hear her laughing her head off.
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 pm

The young god smiled "Thank ye Demeter." He told her and stood up "Well I think I'll be off" He said then nodded at her. Ares passed her and went back down the main hall down to Zeus's office. The god toke a deep breath and knocked on the door "Father, Its me ares" he called
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:57 pm

The king of gods sighed helplessly into his hands, as he prayed it wasn't another drunk child here to bother him "Come in if your sober if your not I don't wanna talk to you." he replied flatly not looking up.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 am

''Ne Im sober" ares said while opening the door. The god closed the door behind him and toke another deep Breath. " I came to say I am Sorry" Ares Sighed "For beating up on ye, And breaking your the vase your ma gave you. I am truly sorry father, And I will do my best to better" Ares looked at Zeus worried wither he would one Believe it Or two Accept it
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next