Hetalia Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

+6
Ana Arlovskaya
Heracles
Republic Of Ireland
Kyoka Suzuki
Matthew Williams
Rajesh Kushala
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  Empty REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 am

((Since last night I feel that an epic fail that cannot be described took place I'm just gonna redo this topic, there is no order in this thankfully and hopefully this one will go correctly. Im really sorry I'm confusing or frustrating everybody and I epic fail but at least now we know what not to do now, right?))

In the beginning was Chaos...and he liked doughnuts.

Ahahahah, anywho. Razz

You are a powerful Greek god,you are epic, you are (for the most part) wise, you spend your time messing with the puny mortals below and annoying your fellow gods. Why?

'Cause that's just how you role.

Template

God Name:
God Title (Whatever awesome title you would like to give yourself or a preexisting one):
Domain (Mount Olympus, Underworld, Ocean..etc.):
Info:

Taken Gods/Goddess
-Zeus : Rajesh Kushala
-Hades : Matthew Williams
-Hera : Fatima Al'Saud
-Hephaestus : Kona Pipaluk
-Ares : Republic of Ireland
-Hermes : Ana Arlovskaya
-Athena : Czech Republic
-Persephone - Kyoka Suzuki
Aphrodite - Leonardo Vargas

Last edited by Rajesh Kushala on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  Empty Zeus Application

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 am

God Name: Zeus
Title: "The Awesomest, Sexiest, King of the Gods~" "King of the Gods,God of the Sky,Thunder and Lightning. Law, Order and Justice"
Domain: Mount Olympus
Info: Zeus is the child of Cronus and Rhea, and the youngest of his siblings and his roman counterpart is Jupiter. Married to Hera with a bunch of kids including but not limited to Athena, Apollo and Artemis, Hermes, Persephone, Dionysus, Perseus, Heracles, Helen of Troy, Minos, and the Muses, Ares, Hebe and Hephaestus.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Hades
God of underworld
The brother of Zeus, hades watches over the dead. Quiet yet dark, he is cunning. However, despite popular belief, he is not evil.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 pm

God Name: Persephone
God Title: Queen of the Underworld
Domain: Underworld
Info: Daughter of Zeus and Demeter. The former goddess of spring time. She was abducted by Hades and ultimately became the queen of the shades; carrying out the effects of curses upon mortal men. Forced to spend six months out of the year with her husband Hades after eating the seeds from a pomegranate.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Zeus tackled hugged his brother Hades to the ground from behind, smiling like a giant idiot. "Hey there broski!~ Whats shakin ya bacon?"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

*scowls, displeased* non, get off me. *struggles, attempting to through the heavier god off of him*
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 pm

The King of the Gods whined displeased "Oh C'mon Haddie~ Give your little brother a kiss" Zeus cooed into the older gods ear.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Ares ran down the hall as fast as he could, The god of war only had one thing on his mind the dear old dad. Ares speed up once he came in range the god tackled his father and yelled "SNEAK ATTACK!" Once they both had hit the ground, Ares let out a series of deadly punches on his father
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Zeus yelped trying to block the punches thrown towards his face "BAD SON!" He yelled summoning a bolt of lighting that hit Ares in the back of the had. The older god could never fathom why his son was so mean to him,he had been a good father right? Of course he had!
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 pm

OUCH OUCH OUCH the young war god had quickly jumped up when hit with the bolt, But then he got a idea. Ares knew he had too, Ares swung his leg and it landed right on His fathers baby maker. The war god got the biggest grin on his face, But now he was left to the mercy of his father..........
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Yelping, the god's hands went straight to his crotch as pain spread through his lower half "Gods! I should have let your mother drop you off the fricking mountain like she did Hephaestus. But you now what I said 'What are you doing you crazy woman! That's our son! You cant just drop him off Mount Olympus 'cause he's half retarded.'". "I'm seriously starting to regret that now" Zeus growled kicking Ire- I mean Ares in the leg knocking him unto the ground.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Ouch my knee Ouch my knee! Ok ok Truce? Please, Dont kill meh D:. I gave you grand babys Very Happy
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 pm

The thunderer put his hand on his chin contemplating whether or not to kill his middle child. If he killed the child now he could avoid anymore bullying and abuse and easily replace him. But then again, Hera would probably get mad and it would be too much trouble trying to explain himself. "Fine, you may live but next time you won't be so lucky. Your on bathroom duty for a week. No complaints, got it?"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:46 pm

The young war god made a face, But I dont wont to do the bathrooms he winded . Look daddy how about, I dont abuse you for a mouth. And I be nice, .... Sometimes.. to the other gods, And just help out around place?
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

"Fine" Zeus agreed "But I expect you to do a pretty good job at it." Standing up he dusted off his toga "Now first order of business. Go clean my room and don't touch anything that looks expensive or I'll beat your butt with a lighting bolt."
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Name: Chione
Title : goddess of ice and snow
Domain: icy mountains
((Sorry for crappy form, on my iPod XD))
Heracles
Heracles
Admin

https://hetaliaroleplayfun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Ares Sighed and went back down the hall and to the other side of the house, The god opened the door to his fathers room. He started right away, He changes the sheets and the blankets of the bed. He dusted the book shelf, he took a step back... CRACK! Ares spun around he had knocked over a vase! A old one at the look of it! What was he gonna do?! His Zues was gonna kill him!
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Hermes looked at Ares, Hades ans Zeus and walked in, she pretty much liked better to be with the mortals, it was funny when she saw a thief and a merchant, since she was the patron goddess of both, so it was funny with both praying to her, however, she felt awkward among her own kind, like if she had never truly adapted
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Watching Ares leave, Zeus smiled victorious before turning to Hermes "Why hello there fair maiden Hermes~" the god said joyously, but before he could utter another sentence he heard a sound CRACK! "What the hell was that?" the god growled stomping off to his room and breaking down the door. On the ground lay a broken vase...not just any vase, a vase his mother had made him for his birthday. Furious Zeus turned to Ares, red faced and teary eyed as the boom of thunder and the crash of lighting sounded overhead in a frenzied boisterous symphony. "What..did you do?!" he yelled, causing a crack in the floor oh the room.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 pm

It was just like she had never left. Persephone’s eyes looked around. Going from each god to the other before her eyes fell upon her father Zeus. Persephone’s eyes quickly averted to her husband of the Underworld, Hades. Their relationship was anything but ordinary; complicated, but she would stand beside him. The goddess of the Underworld walked over, taking her place by Hades’ side.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Hades felt her presence before he saw her. He could always tell it was her. Pulling her close, he eyed Zeus. Hades had a good habit of fading into the crowd, but his wife was another story. Pulling her towards the edge of the room, he made sure to put some spaces between them and zeus.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Persephone quietly followed her husband. She wasn’t sure that she was ready to come back to her original home. After all, so much had changed already; she had changed. She was no longer the pure and innocent goddess of springtime anymore, but a goddess of the shades. Perhaps it truly was best that she stayed in the shadows, away from her father and siblings. How could she ever be able to forgive her father for what he had done. But it was he who had brought her and Hades together. Maybe she owed him that much.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Im sorry da! I dint see it! I just back into it! Ares covered his face with his arms and curled up into a ball. Im sorry da I was just trying to clean your room like you had asked of me! Im your best son! please dont kill me!
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm

That was when Hera walked in. "Ares, your father better not hurt you." she said, standing in front of the war god. "Zeus, you already made me not like you all that much... So, don't push it. Okay?"

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Pouting the thunder god folded his arms over his chest and yelled to his brother behind him "Hades, what do you think I should do?"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next