Hetalia Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

+6
Ana Arlovskaya
Heracles
Republic Of Ireland
Kyoka Suzuki
Matthew Williams
Rajesh Kushala
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 8 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Rajesh Kushala Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am

Zeus blinked in shock, was Ares apologizing? This was...new "Oh well...thank you. Ummm any reason why you decided to apologize so suddenly?" the god asked his son curiously
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology  - Page 8 Empty Re: REDO: Mythtalia~ Hetalia meets Greek Mythology

Post  Republic Of Ireland Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

The god pulled a chair and sat down "Well... I just thought I should clear the air..... And well Demeter wants to get my whiskey banned." Ares looked at his father hoping he would take his side.
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Groaning the god rested his forehead on his desk "First Demeter wants your punishment revoked and now she's trying to get whiskey banned? What next is on that woman's agenda besides causing me more and more problems?" he said to himself allowed 'It might not be such a bad idea either seeing as the majority of my kids are alcoholics. The only good one is my sweet Persephone and she hates me!' he whined to himself
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 pm

"But Da! Ye cant ban me whiskey! It puts me In a good mood and I almost never get in trouble with it" The young god wined at his father "I mean I'm sure ye drink when where not all around"
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

"Actually" Zeus stated "I don't. When you people annoy the ever loving crap out of him I just do some meditation or somethin.'" Running his fingers though his raven hair the god sighed "I'm not gonna let Demeter band your damn whiskey okay? But I am putting a limit on how much you can drink in a given day."
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

"But - But.... Fine Whats my limit? And Dont tell me its like only three drinks." [[ Sorry for small post trying to do like 3 things at once ]]
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 pm

"I'd like to make it 1 drink and call it a day, I wont." thinks "4 drinks, that's all you may have no more." the thunderer said firmly crossing his arms over his chest.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:56 pm

"Only four?!" The young god glared at his father "Four and a half a night and we have a deal" he said with a poke face
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana Arlovskaya Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 pm

After some Time, an already sober Hermes sat around with a sad sigh, she felt so lonely, her blue eyes looking at the mortals, for some reason she didn't found funny their quarrels that day...
Ana Arlovskaya
Ana Arlovskaya
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8