Hetalia Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined

+5
Republic Of Ireland
Kona Pipaluk
Fatima Al'Saud
Matthew Williams
Rajesh Kushala
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined  - Page 2 Empty ODER OF THE RP....for right now...until dinner is over >_<

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 am

Zeus
Hades
Hera
Hephaestus
Ares
Hermes
Athena
Persephone
Aphrodite

If you've already posted it's okay lets just continue on.

Last edited by Rajesh Kushala on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

you forgot me
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined

Post  Kona Pipaluk Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 am

I guess that means Persephone's next, si?

Kona Pipaluk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 am

Okay so until we get some order, Ares, Persephone, and then Aphrodite and that should put us back in the flow again.
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Pipaluk Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 am

sounds good!

Kona Pipaluk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoka Suzuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 am

The sounds of Hades’ voice echoed down the dark corridors like a wave. Persephone sighed before she arose from her seat to see what was the matter, her wavy black hair swaying across her back as she walked. Her eyes flickered towards the king of the Underworld; to her husband. Their relationship was a mix of emotions. A true love-hate relationship. Hades had been the one to take her away from the flowers of spring time, to take her to this gloomy and dark land. A land barren of flowers and sunlight. But there was something about him that pulled her to him. Perhaps in time, she had become love him. Today, she could tell there was something troubling him. Her eyes watched him intently, reading his moves. Something was stirring up above. Up above where she had once lived in blissful naivety, surrounded by the sunlight and the flowers as they danced in the spring wind.
Kyoka Suzuki
Kyoka Suzuki
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Republic Of Ireland Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:19 am

Ares sat down on the other side of Zeus to face his mother. The God of war had for once come out of his barracks for a family meal with his father. "Look Athena If I can sit here and eat with our father ye can to!" Ares looked to his mother Hera "Hello Mother" He said calmly Then he looked to his Father Zeus "Father" He said casually
Republic Of Ireland
Republic Of Ireland
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 am

"Yeah yeah. You must be drunk on Dionysus' wine." she rolled her eyes and chuckled slyly. "At least you have a mother. Not one that was EATEN."
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonardo Vargas Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 am

Aphrodite was late. He knew he was late. But the God/dess wanted to look perfect. He got his best clothes on, hair set up, and some make-up. Aphrodite then skipped into the room fashionably, and sat in the last chair available. "Are you all excited to see me?"
Leonardo Vargas
Leonardo Vargas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Czech Republic Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 am

Leonardo Vargas wrote:Aphrodite was late. He knew he was late. But the God/dess wanted to look perfect. He got his best clothes on, hair set up, and some make-up. Aphrodite then skipped into the room fashionably, and sat in the last chair available. "Are you all excited to see me?"

(( Lol. Poland-Moment. xD ))
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined  - Page 2 Empty Family Dinner

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:37 am

Or maybe not. He tried to hide the irritation from his complaining, whining children but he had a feeling he wasn't doing a very good job at it.Smiling at the always joyous Aphrodite he turned back to his two children. "Why hello to you to Ares, Athena. Why don't you come over and give your papa a hug~"
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatima Al'Saud Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

Hera rolled her eyes at Zeus. "Hey Ares." she said monotonously, then scowled at Athena. She didn 't like Athena. She never did. Well,I guess that's a bit of a no brainer. Her eyes looked around, surveying everything carefully. The goddess somehow ignored Aphrodite.

Fatima Al'Saud
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Pipaluk Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am

Hephaestus smiled shyly at Aphrodite when he walked in. She then sighed, staring down at her hands, rough and bruised quite a bit. "You look nice..." she murmured in a very unclear voice to Aphrodite, at least trying to be a bit friendly.

Kona Pipaluk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Mythtalia~ Hetalia and Greek Mythology Combined  - Page 2 Empty HEY!!! READ ME READ ME READ ME!!!

Post  Rajesh Kushala Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 am

The order is now officially on last nerves so screw the order, screw the dinner! EVERY BODY JUST DO YOUR OWN FUCKING THING I DON'T KNOW! I'M A FAILURE! THERE I SAID IT I FAIL!
Rajesh Kushala
Rajesh Kushala
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Pipaluk Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 am

It's okay... calm down.

Kona Pipaluk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2